For your District’s Volunteer Representative and Volunteer Alternate to be placed on the General Council 2020 (GC2020) District Planners.
Thus far, the following members have been selected for each District:
|Primary Representative Kelly Jo Funmaker|
|Primary Representative Melissa Olvera|
Wausau Selection(s) still needed
|Primary Representative Andrea (Pepper) Estebo|
|Alternate Representative George Greendeer|
|Primary Representative Clariss Funmaker|
|Alternate Representative Cindy (Lucinda) Lonetree|
La Crosse Selection(s) still needed
|Primary Representative Myrna Littlewolf|
|Primary Representative Madison Wilbur|
|Primary Representative Hazel Geurrero|
|Primary Representative Bonnie Smith|
|Primary Representative Melody WhiteEagle-Fintak|
Madison Selection(s) still needed
|Primary Representative Ben Krause|
|Alternate Representative Brianna Littlegeorge|
|Alternate Representative Anthony Veesenmuyer|
After each District has selected and voted in their respective Volunteer Representative and Alternate. Please forward the names, denoting Volunteer Representative or Alternate; and contact information for each selected tribal member to GCB@ho-chunk.com by Tuesday March 31, 2020.
Please note: This is a Voluntary status. Each Volunteer Representative may or may not be compensated, as it is dependent upon the budget, and each Volunteers’ completed tasks and participation.
The duties of the Representatives/Alternates are listed below:
- Any GC Planning Volunteer who misses 3 scheduled GC Planning meetings without good cause can or may be removed by a majority vote.
- Upon a resignation or removal of a Volunteer, a new Volunteer shall be selected from their respective District Alternates.
- Shall assist the Office of General Council staff with preparation, implementation, during and after the Annual General Council meeting.
- Ensure food and beverage is available to tribal members for the duration of the General Council meeting.
- Ensure meeting area stays respectably clean.
- Attend your respective area meetings, in order to report for tribal member’s requests for information regarding the General Council meeting.
- Acknowledge tribal members recommendations throughout the year.
- To make recommendations of the General Council, if the Planning Group deems necessary.
If you have questions, concerns or recommendations, please call or e-mail the Office of General Council staff at GCB@ho-chunk.com.
Thank you for your time and attention; and the Office of General Council staff looks forward to continuing the preparation for the 2020 Annual General Council meeting with the GC2020 Planning Volunteer Representatives.